Our Classic and Modern ranges of Aluminium gates reproduce the most popular styles of traditional wooden gates in a form that is both long lived and virtually maintenance-free.
Bespoke – Every driveway driveway and pair of gate pillars or posts is unique so every every set of Aluminium gates we supply is tailor-made for your precise requirements in the style and colour of your choice.
Construction – just like a wooden gate, our Aluminium gates are carefully constructed from Aluminium sections which are precision-cut and joined in much the same way as timber gate component parts. This means that our Aluminium gates look like hard wood gates and appear just as beatiful from your house as from the road.
Superb finishes – our Aluminium gates are finished with an internationally recognized process called ‘Qualicoat’ which protects your gates with a strong outer coating that is guaranteed for ten years
You can chose from a range of popular standard colour options as well as a variety of outstanding and incredibly realistic wood- grain finishes. And to extend the choices even further you can select from the entire range of RAL colours to have your gates finished in exactly the colour you want!
Maintenance- The incredibly tough surface coating and aluminium’s natural resistance to corrosion means that you only really need to wipe them down with soapy water to keep them looking brand new.
Ordering- The process couldnt be simpler. Once we have the required dimensions and your choice of style and finish the gates are amnufactured to your exact requirements. They arrive pre-finished, complete with any hinges, locks and stops required, ready for installation.
Aluminium is the perfect choice – We believe aluminium gates provide the best value you can buy as they give you all the following benefits:
- Made to order from high-quality aluminium that does not rust, rot, warp, twist, shrink or swell
- Great looking gates in any colour or a choice of natural-looking wood-effect finishes
- Qualicoat coatings that are guaranteed for ten years
- The gates mimic the look of wood with individual sections that are easily replaced thanks to the modular construction
- Virtually no maintenance is required over a very long life to keep your gates looking as good as new.
- Lightweight construction means less wear and tear on motors, your automation equipment will last longer
- Installation is available in Harrogate, Leeds and accross North Yorkshire