Harrogate Automation Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and ensuring that it collects, processes and disposes of your details in accordance with all legal requirements. All of employees have received data protection training and stand behind our policy and responsibilities to you.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data includes any information relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. Typically it relates to a client’s name, address, telephone number and similar contact details.
Why we ask for Personal Data
Harrogate Automation will only ask for personal data which is relevant to it being able to carry out its contract with you.
We do not Hold Financial Details of our Clients
We request that clients pay by cheque or bank transfer. As such we do not request or store sensitive financial details.
Our Data Protection Commitment to You
- We will only obtain personal data for a specific and/or lawful purpose.
- We will ensure, to the best of our ability, that the personal data that we hold is accurate and up to date.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than is required.
- Your personal data will be kept secure to prevent unauthorised processing and accidental loss, damage or destruction.
- We will not pass on any of your personal data to a third party without your prior consent.
As an individual you are entitled, by law, to request:
- a copy of what personal data the company holds about you;
- that any inaccuracies in the data held be corrected; and
- that your personal data held by the company is deleted (so far as Harrogate Automation is not under an overriding legal obligation to retain it).